Healthy Families Gadsden/Leon is a free and voluntary home visiting program for expecting parents or parents who have a newborn baby younger than three months of age.
Healthy Families provides:
- In-home parenting education
- Prenatal information, education, and birth preparation
- Basic infant care education
- Child developmental screening and monitoring
- Fun and educational activities for parents and babies using the latest research in brain development
- Well baby care and immunization education
- Family resources and referrals to community services
- Child and home safety education
- Support in setting and achieving family goals
Program services may be provided for up to three to five years, depending on the needs and goals of your family.
Our office hours are 9am to 5pm. However, because services are delivered in-home, program staff will work to provide visits at a time that is most convenient for you. Visits can be provided before or after typical working hours and on weekends.
20 RAM Blvd., Ste. #3
Midway, FL 32343
1315 Linda Ann Dr.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
For Healthy Families Gadsden/Leon information, please contact Program Manager Pam Banks at 850-320-6144 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.